The Life, Times, and Misadventures of Dennis St. Michel, Viscount of Stokington, Soldier, Gambler, Diplomat, Scoundrel, Notorious Rakehell, and Lord of Menacing House, in his Own Words.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Delay

My apologies to all my loyal and intelligent Readers for the lack of a new chapter in my memoirs today, but tragically your Hero has momentarily succumbed to a catarrh and was unable to complete his latest missive. I shall return on the morrow, with the tale of my adventures at the house of Doctor Morgan, and what came afterwards.

Thank you most kindly for your patience.

4 comments:

Anne said...

O Dennis, I await further tales of your ribaldry with bated breath!

Anonymous said...

Dennis, many wishes for your fast return to good health!

Brigid Keely said...

I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying what you've written so far, and looking forward to reading more. Thanks so much for putting this up. It's really great.

Anonymous said...

I anticipate your next installment with trepidation, and hope for the improvement of your health in the near future.